Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New here? So am I!

Hello and welcome!
This is not only my first blog entry, but my first blog period.  I am old enough to remember when blog was just bog with an extra letter.  I have decided to venture into the world of blogging simply to share what a crazy blond woman does and thinks about on a regular basis.
So here is a little about me: 

I am a struggling writer- (isn't everyone?)
I am a mom  - (WOW isn't like almost half the population?)
I homeschool a first grader (ok not as many are crazy enough to do that I guess..)
I also sell cosmetics from home to actually earn money and help pay some bills.
I love canning, cooking, baking and even like to sew (only when children are not present...)

Yes, I am married but that is another blog entirely! :)

So Welcome to my blog, sit read or laugh
Hopefully, you will find some kind of interesting information for yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment