Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

End of day one...

Ok, so if I were an animal living in the wild, I am pretty sure I would have considered eating another of my species today.  Think of it as Wild America, only not as civil.
On afternoons like today, I find that the best way to describe myself is as a grumpy bunny.  My daughter and I used to read a story with said hare as the main character and the discription has always stuck.  Grumpy Bunnies don't get along with others, they don't much care what other bunnies think and when it comes to the immediate burro issues- well let's just say we have some Watership Down tendencies. 

But Every Bunny, grumpy or not, must pick her ears off the ground, look around and be happy that today was good- be thankful her family is safe- and wish upon a star that her book is in the hands of an agent or publisher who can see what she sees in it.

Well, for now, it is time to crawl back into the rabbit hole- I am pretty sure tomorrow will be a better day- after all - it isn't Rabbit Season yet!
GG 

No comments:

Post a Comment