Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scott Pilgrim VS the World- Tomorrows Classic Today!




Ok, so I am sure most people may think my little prediction should make me certifiably insane, but ...
Every generation has  their cult classic films-  Rocky Horror- Wayne's World- Every thing by John Hughes- And I am predicting this will go down as one of those films-
Creatively done- entertaining in a completely different way, Micheal Cera portrays a boy named Scott Pilgrim (based on the graphic novels by Bryan Lee O'Malley) must defeat his new girlfriends seven evil Exes in order to keep her for his own- 
A well written script leads to cute lines, dry humor and quirky action that makes the audience stay put-  Honestly, it is a good one to watch- I wouldn't say it is up for an Oscar but it is definitely worth your time- let your older teens watch it- I have a feeling they will laugh way louder than you.
3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment