Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Expendables- Wow this proves how bored some people are-

 Starring Sylvester Stallone is my pick for WORST movie of 2010!  Hands down!  I love action- I love inconceivable gun fights and car chases and when the hero somehow juggles the car, catches the gun and saves the girl all while shooting a machine gun and taking out the bad guys- BUT I have a FEW little requirements-  I expect a few GOOD lines- I expect to be entertained- I expect a story that at least sort of keeps my interest.

I have sat through some horrid movies.  I have tolerated trying to find some shred of decent acceptable piece of pretty T-totalled doomed films-  This really is in my top 5 worst movies of all time.  Not just because Sylvester Stallone was a corny as a Nebraska field- not just because the writers obviously told the actors to just "wing it"- but because even Jason Statham couldn't salvage this complete piece of crap-

The plot is so pathetic if I even begin to tell you about it - you would have no point of seeing the film- then again- you don't already!

Don't waste your time- not even your $1 at Redbox-

0 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment