Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The American - Please Deport this!

The American  George Clooney typically saves even the worst script- but not today.  This film captures the viewer in the very beginning.  The action is filled with questions and suspense.  The problem is none get answered.  I love intense thrillers making the viewer focus on the small details.  I thrive in trying to put the pieces of a well written script together however this film fell short in so many areas I felt like I missed twenty minutes in the beginning and somehow got a clipped copy because even the end left too many questions. 

I rarely suggest passing on a film completely.  Ok, I didn't used to suggest passing completely, but lately there have been a few pieces that made me scratch my head and ask- "What?"

1 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment