Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Eve Dinner- napkin rings made easy!



So it isn't a secret that I love a pretty fussy table.  I love setting things formal and beautiful.  This year, I wanted to do a bit of a black tie feel.  I found the bow fold on pinterest and wanted to work with that.  
I got creative.  I HATE paying for napkin rings.  Talk about over priced.  So I used my little blonde brain to come up with something else!  
Yep I am officially one of those people!









I covered the toilet paper rolls with satin ribbon- (hot glue is my friend)  I found adorable gems in the jewelry section at Walmart.  I used them on the menus as well as the place cards.

The bows are simply folded napkins (fabric of course) and tucked into the back.  It is super easy and super simple.
I hope this little spot on it is adorable!  I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment