Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It is OFFICIAL! The GUARDIANS OF FERAL MOUNTAIN IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

The Guardians Feral Mountain
I am so excited to announce the official copy of The Guardians of Feral Mountain is now available on Kindle and NOOK! 
Please enjoy an escape from reality into the world of the Mysterious Mountains of Idaho. 

Take a journey with 14 year old Feral who escapes into the woods to live on her own away from her abusive distant relatives.  Alone, forging her new life, she finds company in her chickens and her work.

Emma and Elliot enter her life.  Her attraction to Elliot is undeniable, but also inconceivable.  He has been dead for over 100 years..... 

3 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a sequel? This was an amazing book, once I started reading it was hard to put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! (Ok squealing with JOY) I have book 1 and book 2 outlined- but they are not my current work in progress. I have no doubt that I will finish them some day! :) My next book comes out in December, (or late November if we are lucky!) but it is completely different- and much shorter! :) It is still young Adult and still fantasy.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and most of all, thanks for getting to know Feral. - GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and if you haven't left a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble- please do! :)

    ReplyDelete